It’s Great to be 8! Cookies

Great to be 8 cookiesThese were for my daughter Indi’s best friend Kate. She turned eight and was baptized. Kate and Dr. Jones would spend every moment together if they were allowed. Congrats Kate!

CTR stands for “Choose The Right” and is similar to the more widespread WWJD-“What  would Jesus do?” (read more about that here.) It is a reminder for young people to make good choices. What an important concept for the young ‘uns, well for everybody, really.

Comments

1. Amanda says

Can these be ordered or do you have the cookie cutters that I can buy? I live in Las Vegas and my daughter is getting baptized June 7th of this year. Please email me any info that you have for these. amanda.swinn@yahoo.com

• Miriam Alcala says

HOW DO I ORDER THIS? Please send me the details and prices? Also with how much time of anticipation do I need to do it?

2. barb says

Like amanda asked above, can these be ordered? Where did u get the cookie cutters? We have a baptism coming up and these would be perfect.

3. Emily says

I have my twin daughter’s baptism this summer! I would love to get the information to order these if you are still taking orders!

• AnitaAnita says

Hi Danyette,
      Unfortunately my schedule is full right now. I wouldn’t be able to get your cookies made in time for June 28th. You could use the tutorial and make your own!

4. Karina says

Can you send me the info how to order this cookies? I have my sons baptism coming up July 11th. Thanks!

5. Brittney Paul says

Hi, my daughter’s baptism is coming up on September 5th, 2015. Are you still taking orders for these cookies?

6. Megan Hill says

These are darling!!!! Interested in ordered these……can you please send me the information?

Thank you so much!
    Megan Hill

7. Jaime says

Can I get information on ordering the cookies? Also, how long does it take between ordering and when they can arrive? Thanks.

8. Amanda Jones says

Can you order just the cookie cutter? I have my daughters baptism in Sept. Still a good ways away, but I’m trying to get everything organized. I have a temple cookie cutter but would love these as well!! TIA!! :)

9. Andrea Herre says

I’d like to order or at least find out about the cost to order the CTR and 8 cookies for my son’s baptism mid June. I’m concerned about the cost because I have been out of work for a while but I thought I’d look into it at least. Thank you so much!

10. Cathryn says

I would love that ctr cookie cutter. Please let me know how to bring one in to Canada. Or into Georgia, USA. Thanks

11. Jasmin says

Hi! just like the others, my daughter is getting baptize this Sept 17. Can you send me order info pls? Thank you!

12. Susan Appleton says

I live in Virginia and my daughter’s baptism is in June. Can you ship cookies to VA? Can you send me ordering information if you can? Thank you !

13. Moana Sooalo says

Hi my daughter is getting baptized on the 26 of this month and just wondering were can I order this ctr cookies..pls send me more infor..I live in California